Plan your visit
Tickets and prices
Purchase or reserve your ticket with start time in advance online.
Buy tickets online
Holders of a Museumkaart, VriendenLoterij VIP-KAART, Amsterdam Stadspas, I amsterdam City Card, NEMO Jaarpas, NEMO voucher or ICOM card or visitors aged between 0-3 also have to reserve a ticket with a date and start time. The validity of the card or voucher will be checked with your ticket at the museum entrance.
Admission prices for NEMO Science Museum
- Admission for visitors aged 4 and over: € 17.50
- Children under 4: free
- Museumkaart: free
- VriendenLoterij VIP-KAART: free
- College or studentcard, European Youth Card: € 8.75
- I amsterdam City Card: free
- Stadspas Amsterdam: free
- ICOM card: free
- NEMO Jaarpas/NEMO voucher: free
- Companion for a visitor with a disability: free
- Autipas holders: free
Children under the age of 12 are only permitted to visit the museum if accompanied by an adult. Unsupervised children aged 12 and over can enter the museum, but they may not supervise younger children.
Admission prices for school and youth groups
If you would like to visit NEMO with a group, a reservation is required. You can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We only allow group visits outside of school holidays and weekends.
We have a special discount for youth groups, primary and secondary schools at NEMO. The group rate is €156,- with a maximum of 32 pupils. You can find more information on the following pages.
Admission prices The Studio
NEMO Science Museum’s Studio is an off-site location at the Marineterrein (in Amsterdam). Here, it presents a variety of programmes for adult audiences. The current exhibition is Energy Junkies.
- Admission adults: €7.50
- College- or studentcard, European Youth Card: €3.75
- Museumkaart, VriendenLoterij VIP-KAART, I amsterdam City Card, Stadspas Amsterdam, ICOM card, Companion for person with a disability, Autipas holders: free
If you already have a ticket for NEMO Science Museum, you can then use that ticket to visit The Studio for free. Your visit does not need to take place on the same day. You will need to reserve a ticket with a specific start time in advance.