Tickets and prices
NEMO is temporarily closed
NEMO Science Museum will be closed until 28 April 2020 in accordance with the national policy on the coronavirus. We look forward to welcoming you back to NEMO soon. More information.
Admission prices 2020
- Admission for visitors aged 4 and over: € 17.50
- Children under 4: free
- University Card: € 8.75
- I Amsterdam City Card: free
- Holland Pass: free with Gold Voucher
- Museumkaart: free
- Stadspas Amsterdam: free
- Carers accompanying disabled visitors: free
- Autipas holders: free
Discount is only granted on presentation of a valid discount card or discount voucher. A discount offer can never be combined with another special offer or with a discount card. Individuals with student cards that do not bear a period of validity will be asked to provide proof of registration at their college or university.
Buy tickets online
Avoid the queues and book your tickets online, right now.
Group admission prices
Groups receive a discount at NEMO.
- Youth groups: €6.50 per person, with free admission for supervisors. To take advantage of this discount, you must book in advance using the youth groups reservation form.
- Primary schools: €6.50 per person, with free admission for supervisors. See the web page school visits for more information.
- Secondary schools: €6.50 per person, with free admission for supervisors. See the web page school visits for more information.
At the ticket office
I amsterdam City Card
24u City Card - € 65
48u City Card - € 85
72u City Card - € 105
96u City Card - € 120
What are busy and quiet times?
NEMO is popular with families, so school holidays and bank holidays are generally some of our busiest times. If you want to visit NEMO at a quieter time, then come early in the morning (we open at 10.00) or later in the day (after 15.00). In general, the nicer the weather is outside, the quieter the museum is.
- Unsupervised children aged 12 and above can enter the museum, but they may not supervise younger children
- Children below the age of 12 can only enter the museum if supervised by individuals aged 16 or above
- Groups (including school groups) are subject to special house rules, details of which are provided when the tickets are booked
- Do not eat in the museum, except at designated locations
- Pets are not allowed in the museum
Download details of NEMO’s Visiting Conditions here.