Tickets and prices
NEMO Science Museum will open its door to the public again on 1 June. All visitors need to purchase or reserve a ticket with a specific timeslot in advance. This way we can avoid having too many people in the museum at the same time.
Buy tickets online
Holders of a Museumkaart, a BankGiro Lotterij VIP KAART, an Amsterdam Stadspas, an I amsterdam City Card, a NEMO Jaarpas, a NEMO voucher or an ICOM card or visitors aged between 0-3 also have to reserve a ticket with a date and timeslot. The validity of the card or voucher will be checked with your ticket at the museum entrance.
No tickets will be sold at the entrance to NEMO.
NEMO works with visitors to ensure everyone’s safety during trips to the museum. For more information about the measures implemented by NEMO and what is expected of you to keep yourself and others safe, please go to nemosciencemuseum.nl/safevisit.
Admission prices 2020
- Admission for visitors aged 4 and over: € 17.50
- Children under 4: free
- Student ID Card: € 8.75
- Museumkaart: free
- Stadspas Amsterdam: free
- Carers accompanying disabled visitors: free
- Autipas holders: free
Group admission prices
Please note: Schools and other groups will not be allowed in until at least 1 September 2020. As soon as NEMO is able to receive groups again, we will publish this information on the website.
Groups receive a discount at NEMO.
- Youth groups: €6.50 per person, with free admission for supervisors. To take advantage of this discount, you must book in advance.
- Primary schools: €6.50 per person, with free admission for supervisors. See the web page school visits for more information.
- Secondary schools: €6.50 per person, with free admission for supervisors. See the web page school visits for more information.