Tickets and prices
Admission prices 2019
- Admission for visitors aged 4 and over: € 17.50
- Children under 4: free
- University Card: € 8.75
- I Amsterdam City Card: free
- Holland Pass: free with Gold Voucher
- Museumkaart: free
- Stadspas Amsterdam: free
- Carers accompanying disabled visitors: free
- Autipas holders: free
Discount is only granted on presentation of a valid discount card or discount voucher. A discount offer can never be combined with another special offer or with a discount card. Individuals with student cards that do not bear a period of validity will be asked to provide proof of registration at their college or university.
Buy tickets online
Avoid the queues and book your tickets online, right now.
Please note: NEMO will open at 12:00 on 21 November 2019.
NEMO is renovating
We are working on Humania, a new exhibition at NEMO. The 4th floor will not be accessible while we create this exciting new exhibition. Humania will open on 23 November 2019.
Humania Sneak Preview
Do you want to be one of the first to visit Humania? Register now for the exclusive and free evening pre-opening on Friday 15 or Saturday 16 November.
Group admission prices
Groups receive a discount at NEMO.
- Youth groups: €6.50 per person, with free admission for supervisors. To take advantage of this discount, you must book in advance using the youth groups reservation form.
- Primary schools: €6.50 per person, with free admission for supervisors. See the web page school visits for more information.
- Secondary schools: €6.50 per person, with free admission for supervisors. See the web page school visits for more information.
At the ticket office
Available at the ticket office:
I amsterdam City Card
24u City Card- € 60
48u City Card- € 80
72u City Card- € 95
96u City Card- € 105
120u City Card - € 115
What are busy and quiet times?
NEMO is popular with families, so school holidays and bank holidays are generally some of our busiest times. If you want to visit NEMO at a quieter time, then come early in the morning (we open at 10.00) or later in the day (after 15.00). In general, the nicer the weather is outside, the quieter the museum is.
- Unsupervised children aged 12 and above can enter the museum, but they may not supervise younger children
- Children below the age of 12 can only enter the museum if supervised by individuals aged 16 or above
- Groups (including school groups) are subject to special house rules, details of which are provided when the tickets are booked
- Do not eat in the museum, except at designated locations
- Pets are not allowed in the museum
Download details of NEMO’s Visiting Conditions here.